Join us for a New Parent info and Q&A session, Wednesday, June 7 from 7-8:15 pm.
- Arrive between 7:00 – 7:15 pm for coffee, tea and dessert.
- View the new parent presentation from 7:15 – 8:00pm.
- Attend the Q&A session from 8:00 – 8:15pm.
This is optional and designed to help parents of newly registered campers plan and maneuver Nobles Day Camp.
Director Emily Parker and Assistant Director Claire Trainor will be joined by other leadership staff to give you information on:
- A day in the life of camp
- Drop off and Pick up (what loading area to use for what)
- Additional Options: bus transportation, extended day, lunch
- Swim instruction
- Rainy days
- Fun Fridays
- What and how much to pack for the day
- Our Nut policy and more
Followed by any questions you may still have.
Call 781-320-1320 to RSVP by June 3. Please state your name, your registered campers, and how many adults will be attending.
Sorry, but this event is for adults only.
This does not replace our Open House, Saturday, June 24 from 10 am – 12 noon, where all campers are welcome and able to meet their group counselors, get their camp gear and see camp set up in action, ready to go!
We look forward to meeting you!